This very important article, “Six Postures of Ethnic Minority Culture Towards Majority Culture,” resulted from a collaboration of 4 Cru ethnic student ministries: Epic (Asian American ministry), Destino (Latino ministry), Nations (Native American ministry) and Impact (African American ministry).
Download the PDF or read each section on their blog:
- Sixth Posture = “Equal and Empowered Partnership” and Moving Forward
- Fifth Posture = “Unity as Assimilation”
- Fourth Posture = “Duty and Pleasing”
- Third Posture = “Silent and Resigned”
- Second Posture = “Angry and Wounded”
- First Posture = “Unaware”